Merrimack Restaurant Water Restoration After Hours
If water damage occurs at your business, cleanup needs to be swift and efficient. Contact SERVPRO for certified technicians and equipment.
SERVPRO® Provides Fire Sprinkler Water Damage Cleanup
Water damage is often small-scale, from pipe leaks or plumbing issues, but accidental sprinkler discharges are another cause that can cause setbacks for Merrimack businesses. While sprinklers are essential for preventing fire damage spread, water damage from a compromised system or accidental activation can quickly lead to mold and structural damage.
Restoration professionals at SERVPRO can provide water restoration for Merrimack businesses at any time of the day or night. They can respond within hours of a call to inspect damage and offer repair cost estimates. This firm’s availability aims to lower business downtime after a disaster and kick-start repairs after a business suffers damage.
Maintaining a Commercial Sprinkler System
While accidents can happen anytime, there are some tactics that staff and entrepreneurs can use to lower the risk of sprinkler-related water damage:
- Examine gauges, valves, backflow preventers, and alarm switches yearly.
- Inspect the pipes every five years.
- Sprinkler heads require changing at least once every 20 years.
- Areas that experience frequent high temperatures should have high-heat sprinkler heads installed.
For more information on commercial fire sprinkler requirements, check the National Fire Protection Association’s Code 25 for more details on sprinkler system maintenance and safety.
SERVPRO Sprinkler Water Damage Remediation
If a sprinkler discharge occurs in the dining area of a restaurant, SERVPRO technicians can perform restoration tasks like:
- Wiping down and using extractors on wet surfaces, upholstery, drapes, and carpet.
- Setting up air movers and desiccant dehumidifiers after extraction to dry the space.
- Establishing containment zones with polyurethane sheeting to streamline drying.
SERVPRO’s odor control tools include scented granules, OSHA-approved antimicrobials, and ultra-low volume fogging devices that can eliminate water damage odors on a particle level.
SERVPRO of Merrimack offers restoration services that can make a disaster seem "Like it never even happened." Call (603) 262-9293 to learn more.
SERVPRO Saves Merrimack Homes from Lasting Effects of Fire Damage
Cleaning up fire damage in your home is a job best left to the professionals. Contact SERVPRO 24/7 for certified technicians and services.
Merrimack Homeowners Rely on SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration
The aftermath of fire damage to your Merrimack home can be overwhelming, especially if you don't have professional help. The expertise of expert restorers like SERVPRO® becomes invaluable under such circumstances. Known for our rapid response and proficiency in fire restoration, SERVPRO can play a pivotal role in saving your homes from the lasting effects of fire damage, such as lingering odors.
SERVPRO techs use modern equipment and proven techniques to fight odors while restoring fire damage to your Merrimack home. We are Faster to any size disaster™ and will restore your home quickly.
Eliminating Odor During House Fire Clean Up
Deodorization is a critical aspect of fire restoration, and SERVPRO technicians employ a variety of advanced equipment to tackle the complex odors often associated with fire damage. Our arsenal of deodorizing tools includes:
- Ozone Generators: These machines produce ozone gas, which oxidizes and breaks down smoke molecules responsible for foul odors. They are particularly effective in treating odors that have penetrated various surfaces.
- Thermal Foggers: These devices emit a fine mist that mimics the behavior of smoke. This fog penetrates the affected areas and neutralizes odor-causing particles. The foggers use a heating element to vaporize the deodorizing solution, allowing it to reach places typical cleaning methods might miss.
- Hydroxyl Generators: These are used for odor elimination and air purification. Hydroxyl generators create hydroxyl radicals, which effectively neutralize odors and airborne pathogens. The technology is safe to use in occupied areas and is effective against a wide range of odors resulting from smoke damage.
- Air Scrubbers: These devices remove particles, gases, and chemicals from the air. Equipped with HEPA and activated carbon filters, air scrubbers trap and remove smoke particles and odors, purifying the air.
Each tool is chosen based on the conditions and types of odors encountered in fire-damaged homes. By combining these technologies, SERVPRO technicians ensure a comprehensive approach to odor elimination, helping restore the home to a clean, fresh state, free from the lingering reminders of fire damage.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293 for a fire restoration service you can trust.
Managing Water Damage in Merrimack Properties Requires Resources
Water damage is complicated to deal with and can require a lot of work. Contact SERVPRO for professional assistance.
SERVPRO® Ensures Proper Water Removal from Affected Areas
Water damage in Merrimack properties is a common and often devastating occurrence that can result from various sources. When faced with such a problem, property owners may be tempted to handle it themselves to save money. However, in many cases, effectively managing water damage requires professional resources. Professionals, such as SERVPRO, bring a wealth of knowledge and experience. We can assess the level of damage, identify hidden issues, and develop a comprehensive restoration plan.
A major significant risk associated with water damage in Merrimack is microbial growth. Mold starts to grow within 24-48 hours after water exposure. We understand the importance of swift action to prevent mold proliferation. Our crews have the training to thoroughly dry and disinfect affected areas, reducing the risk of mold infestations. Effective water removal is crucial to limit further damage and microbial growth.
Essential resources and tools for water removal
- Submersible pumps
- Wet/Dry Vacuums
- Squeegees and mops
- Moisture detection equipment
A submersible pump can rapidly extract large volumes of standing water from flooded areas. It can efficiently pump out water from a basement, crawl space, or other submerged spaces and discharge it away from the affected area.
Thermal imaging cameras are used during the assessment and inspection phase of the water damage restoration. They help us locate hidden moisture pockets within building materials, even if the water is invisible to the naked eye. This allows for targeted drying efforts and prevents secondary damage.
Thorough Drying Is Important
Ensuring all affected areas are thoroughly dried is crucial. Dehumidifiers help reduce humidity levels in the affected area, aiding in drying and preventing mold growth. Our teams make calculations to determine the correct size and capacity of the dehumidifier for the specific location. Overloading a dehumidifier with excess moisture can reduce its effectiveness.
Different kinds of dehumidifiers
- Conventional refrigerants
- Low grain refrigerants
SERVPRO of Merrimack manages water damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us at (603) 262-9293 for efficient services.
Trust SERVPRO® for Mold Remediation in Your Merrimack Home
Play it safe and contact SERVPRO for safe mold remediation in your Merrimack home.
Mold Remediation in Merrimack Homes Requires Skill
Many people are unaware of the possible dangers mold growth poses in their homes. It can lead to costly property damage if left unchecked. Once you identify a mold issue, it is time to work with a mold remediation contractor.
A contractor like SERVPRO has the equipment and expertise required to perform mold remediation effectively and safely in your Merrimack home. We can also help you avoid future mold growth by identifying and repairing any water leaks or other conditions that can promote mold infestation. Using our mold remediation service is a vital part of protecting your property.
Mold remediation is the process restoration professionals use to locate the cause of mold issues and take steps to eliminate them. It involves the following steps:
- Identifying all mold sources in the home.
- Assessing the extent of the mold infestation.
- Isolating the mold issue.
- Removing unsalvageable mold-contaminated materials.
- Cleaning salvageable mold-contaminated materials.
- Prepping necessary repairs.
Our SERVPRO team can locate every contaminated area to identify the full extent of the contamination to proceed with mold remediation. We can use digital moisture probes to determine the perimeter of water intrusion. The tools emit a visible and audible signal when it reads moisture above 17 to 19%.
We can isolate the contaminated areas using containment methods to halt the spread of mold spores to prevent the issue from worsening. We can achieve this using plastic or polyurethane sheeting. Mold can render some materials like drywall and carpeting unsalvageable. They become contaminated to the point of requiring replacement rather than cleaning. To prevent mold spores from spreading, our SERVPRO technicians can use vacuums consisting of HEPA filters while cutting into the materials we are removing.
If tile surfaces, sinks, tubs, counters, and metal surfaces have mold, we can use fungicides to clean the materials. We can also scrub down porous surfaces such as wall studs. Once we remediate the mold, our SERVPRO team can conduct all the necessary repairs to return your property to its pre-mold-damaged state.
The team at SERVPRO of Merrimack is ready to assist you in dealing with mold contamination problems in your home. Contact us for remediation services at any time at (603) 262-9293.
Protect Your Merrimack Home from Flood Damage
Don't let flood damage take over your property, Call SERVPRO!
SERVPRO Can Help Merrimack Residents Recover from Flood Damage
It is never too late to protect your Merrimack home from flooding. If you anticipate flooding or are concerned that your home could be exposed to contaminated floodwaters, taking the following steps to protect your home may be in order:
- Evaluate the risk of flooding and listen to local flood authority broadcast warnings
- Move appliances and contents to the upper areas of your home
- Ensure electrical generators and sump pumps are fully operational
- Install backflow prevention valves to prevent sewage backflow
- Place sandbags in appropriate locations
- Plan your evacuation route
SERVPRO provides flood damage cleanup services in Merrimack and can help clients recover from flooding to their homes and outbuildings. If you must evacuate, shut off your utilities, move to higher ground, and do not drive or walk through flooded areas.
Once the authorities allow residents to return to their homes, check for damage and throughout all food that floodwaters have contaminated and call SERVPRO for help with the cleanup. We will assess the damage and recommend what can be cleaned and saved vs. what contents and structure must be removed and restored. Immediate removal of flood waters and debris can also mitigate further damage from moisture wicking into undamaged flooring and porous materials.
Our SERVPRO team follows the time-proven and industry-approved step-by-step flood damage restoration process:
- Assessment of the damage, scope of cleanup vs. controlled demolition needed
- Erection of safety fences, board up of damaged doors, windows, and roof punctures
- Debris removal and controlled demolition
- Flood water removal, drying, and cleaning of all contents and structure, including electrical and heating systems
- Reconstruction and restoration of your home inside and out.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack for flood damage cleanup services. We provide service to Merrimack and nearby areas. We can help 24/7. Call (603) 262-9293.
Efficient Fire Damage Assistance in Merrimack
Our SERVPRO crew has the protection and equipment to handle fire damage restoration in Merrimack.
Merrimack Residents Can Trust SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damaged homes call for skill and precision when cleaning and restoring to ensure the best results. However, Merrimack homeowners also face tremendous stress and a sense of loss from any items lost in the fire. SERVPRO is here to make it easier for you to regain your life once a fire breaks out. Whether there is a house fire or your commercial property suffered damage, We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Once you experience fire damage in Merrimack, a quick call to our office will mobilize our Green Fleet filled with all the necessary equipment and tools to restore your property to pre-fire condition whenever possible. We offer 24-hour emergency service because we realize the sooner we arrive to begin fire assessment and mitigation, the more chance there is of reducing fire damage and saving you money. You can also count on us to arrive within hours of your call!
What is the SERVPRO Difference?
Rather than leaving your property to chance with DIY restoration and cleanup, you will have IICRC-certified technicians at the ready to get to work. Our professionals have been through the whole gamut of training, including continual education, to ensure we give our area clients nothing but the best. Some of the team members you may see at your property during house fire cleanup include:
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians (FSRT) – ready to address all charred debris, stubborn soot, and specialized cleaning techniques.
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technicians (UFT) - can handle even the most delicate materials as they work to salvage items whenever possible.
- Odor Control Technicians (OCT) – trained to use odor counteractants, specialized equipment, and cleaning agents to rid your property of foul, stubborn smoke odors.
- Water Damage Restoration Technicians (WRT) – ensure that all water and moisture from extinguishing the blaze gets addressed to keep secondary damage and mold from developing.
Having the Proper Tools and Equipment Makes All the Difference!
A team is only as good as the tools they have to execute the job, which is why we stock up all of our vehicles with the latest equipment for fire and smoke restoration. Some of the pieces that you may see the SERVPRO team using at your Merrimack property include:
- Thermal Fogging Equipment – This equipment uses solvent-based products that put out a dense fog. The fog consists of a deodorant solution that disperses in tiny particles to bond with odor-causing particulates in the space.
- Ultra-Low Volume (ULV) Fogging Equipment – This equipment works with deodorizing agents, atomizing the liquid to put out a mist that quickly penetrates areas where odorous particulates travel. When necessary, this equipment is helpful for disinfectant and fungicide applications.
What About the Removal of Charred Materials?
Charred materials require removing and replacing all new materials in many fire situations. Using controlled demolition methods, trusted contractors dispose of unsalvageable materials like drywall, baseboards, carpeting, and other elements. Once everything gets replaced, everything gets finished off to make it “Like it never even happened.”
When it comes to content cleaning, we carefully inspect all items to determine how they can get restored.
- All items get logged using our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), so there is a detailed inventory.
- Everything gets put into a non-salvageable, salvageable, or questionable category.
- Pretesting also gets done to help us determine the restorability – we work outward from the source of damage.
Get your daily life back to normal faster when you have SERVPRO of Merrimack helping with fire damage at your property. Give us a phone call at (603) 262-9293, and we can dispatch our crew as soon as possible to begin the initial inspection and assessment.
Quality Water Damage Assistance in Merrimack
SERVPRO IICRC certified technicians in Merrimack have the knowledge and equipment for every size water damage restoration service needed for your home
SERVPRO Helps Merrimack Residents in Need of Water Damage Restoration
Water disasters in your Merrimack home or office are never easy to deal with, especially without the right equipment and planning in place. SERVPRO’s IICRC-certified water restoration technicians take the hassle and stress out of water removal services, repair, and reconstruction - helping get back to life as usual. We’re Faster to any Size Disaster – ready to deal with broken pipes, floodwater, faulty appliance leaks, and beyond.
With advanced inspection, extractions, and drying equipment, we are here to address your water damage in Merrimack. Not only are we a trusted leader in the restoration field, but being locally owned and operated means that all emergencies hit home with our team. Let us help you to restore your property, making it “Like it never even happened.”
We are Getting it Done Right the First Time with our Proven Restoration Processes
All water-related emergencies are slightly different, so unique solutions are best to get the right results. However, our general process for emergency services water damage remains the same, including the following steps:
- Initial contact
- Assessment and damage inspection
- Water removal services
- Dehumidification and drying
- Cleaning and repair (with controlled demolition, as needed)
Our Green Fleet to the Rescue
Part of the beauty of having skilled technicians on the job is that we always arrive with the right tools and equipment for each project. Our goal is to always return items and areas with water damage to pre-event conditions. We do this with the help of:
- Powerful extractors and submersible pumps
- Light wand or carpet extractors
- Rovers (ride-on extractors)
- Air movers and industrial fans
- Dehumidification (refrigerant, desiccant)
- Drying mats (injectidry systems)
- Specialized cleaning agents and deodorizers
There is no job too big or small, and we have equipment at the ready at any given time so that we can get started as soon as possible in any emergency from flooding to burst pipes at large-scale facilities. We have thousands of pieces of equipment waiting at our warehouse, which means we are powered up with the resources necessary to get the job done in a fraction of the time of DIY.
Does SERVPRO Save Money with Prompt Restoration Service?
The great thing about the restore versus replace mentality is it saves our customers time and money. We arrive fast to begin water cleanup, offering better results, thus lowering claim costs overall. Here’s how we can save you money on your Merrimack water damage call:
- The use of specialized equipment to locate hidden moisture, including meters, sensors, and Thermo-hygrometers.
- Emergency water mitigation to help minimize secondary property damage or the onset of mold and bacterial growth.
- Specialized cleaning and restoration, including handling priceless heirlooms, documents, and other delicate items.
- Advanced drying techniques followed by careful monitoring ensure your property thoroughly gets dried.
- Odor Control Technicians (OCT) to ensure no foul, musty odors get left behind – may include the use of ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers or thermal foggers.
- Sanitizing all surface areas, making everything Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned!
Did You Know We Work with Your Insurance?
Are you looking to have a stress-free claims process after suffering from damage? Let SERVPRO help to ensure you have everything in order!
Never let water damage take hold within your property by letting it sit too long. Get in contact with our team at SERVPRO of Merrimack to have our Green Fleet deployed to your door within hours. Reach us by calling (603) 262-9293 for emergency response, 24/7.
Why Merrimack Residents Need Professional Mold Damage Help
Mold can grow inside walls. It just needs a moisture source. Call SERVPRO at the first sign of mold damage in your Merrimack home.
Safe, Effective Mold Damage Help When Merrimack Properties Need It
Any property can develop black mold, and many homeowners, property managers, and business owners may not realize it is there until the problem gets out of hand. Not only should you take the time to inspect various areas of your Merrimack property for this pesky fungi, but having a remediation plan in place is also extremely helpful. Rather than trying to attempt mold cleanup on your own, having trained technicians from SERVPRO handle it for you will be safer and a lot more effective.
Why worry about mold damage in Merrimack? Many people may not realize that mold can spread throughout their property in as little as 48 hours.
Microscopic mold spores are all around us, naturally occurring indoors and out. Because of this, it is virtually impossible to remove all of it from homes and businesses thoroughly. This is why homeowners should never trust a company that claims they can remove mold – nor should you be trying DIY products you find in stores claiming to eradicate the spores.
SERVPRO Mold Remediation to the Rescue!
With proper inspection and remediation services, you can drastically cut back on the spore count so that it gets to normal or ‘baseline’ levels. SERVPRO will never advertise removals or guarantee eradication. What we will always do is our best to work on cleanup and restoring your mold-damaged property to make it as it was before – “Like it never even happened.”
Think about the following should you suspect spores colonizing in your home:
- Spores are microscopic, floating through the air and entering homes via windows, doors, HVAC systems, and even on you or your pets.
- Spores thrive within moist surroundings and quickly colonize when exposed to water.
- It begins to thrive with enough moisture, the proper temperatures, and an organic food source.
- Before remediation starts, SERVPRO addresses the source of the water or moisture issue. We do this to ensure the problem does not return.
- You will often notice musty, strong odors that lead you to areas where spores may be colonizing.
- Higher than average relative humidity (RH) may be the culprit, so try to keep indoor levels below 45%.
Handling Your Contents with Care
Moisture issues and mold growth is not only destructive for your property, but your belongings may take a hit as well. Our technicians know how to navigate the structure for cleaning, but we also have specialized methods to handle things like:
- Keepsakes, and more
Odor is a big part of the problem with any colonization issue. We have Odor Control Technicians (OCT) on our team, ready to identify and eliminate foul, musty odors that come from a mold infestation.
How it Works
- Containment procedures begin to help spread and isolate contaminated areas using negative air pressure and physical barriers.
- Specialized air filtration equipment grabs microscopic spores from the air.
- Our team uses powerful air scrubbers with HEPA filtration vacuums to keep spores from spreading during cleanup.
- Mold-infested materials deemed unsalvageable get removed and disposed of using a controlled demolition process.
- Antimicrobial and antifungal treatments are used to clear colonies, keep new colonies from forming, and keep surfaces sanitized and Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Call SERVPRO of Merrimack when you need reliable, efficient assistance with mold damage cleanup. We are available 24-hours a day for both commercial and residential applications. Reach us by dialing (603) 626-9293.
The First Priorities of Fire Damage Cleanup in Merrimack Homes
No matter the size and destruction to your building, SERVPRO handles all commercial damage restoration projects. Call now!
Mitigation Objectives After Fire Damage
The first 48 hours of cleanup and restoration are critical for your home after a fire. Our 24/7 availability is crucial in ensuring mitigation and recovery services start immediately. When the first responders clear the house for entry, our SERVPRO team is ready to step in to help.
The Impact of a Fire on Your Home
Fire damage in Merrimack homes can show in several ways. The volatile environment in your house after a fire makes fast recovery and cleanup essential. Fires combust materials, leaving debris, soot, and smoke damage behind.
Mitigating Losses from the Start
Mitigation can have multiple objectives and focuses. We must work fast to secure the structure and avoid catastrophic damages where they can be avoided. Some of the earliest emergency services and mitigation measures include:
- Debris Removal – bulk material and debris removal must be the first step in effective mitigation. Debris and charred material remnants generate soot and foul odors, creating an increasingly more toxic environment before removal occurs.
- Air Quality – early mitigation needs also focus on the volatile environment our restoration professionals enter. Airborne contaminants and debris can create an unsafe atmosphere for those exposed, so we deploy air scrubbers with HEPA filtration to help.
- Water Extraction – fires must be extinguished, which can leave many rooms of your home facing pooling water threats. We have multiple extraction units to help manage these concerns.
- Demolition – we remove damaged building materials ruined by the fire. Smoke, water, and soot damage can make certain surfaces unsalvageable. Controlled demolition is employed though we strive to restore and not replace damaged elements and contents.
Fire damage can be threatening and destructive to your home. You can count on our fast response to emergencies to start mitigation immediately. Our SERVPRO of Merrimack team is ready to help when you call (603) 262-9293.
Assistance with Water Mitigation in Merrimack
Don't let water damage take over your property, Call SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293.
SERVPRO Offers Water Restoration Services in the Merrimack Area
When appliances malfunction in your home, your dishwasher can sometimes become a culprit. Sometimes, when dishwashers break, they can spray water all over your kitchen. The supply lines running to your dishwasher could also break or leak, which can cause a disaster in your kitchen. If your kitchen's floor fills up with standing water, the moisture could ruin items like your flooring, kitchen cabinets, and walls.
Since multiple supply and drain lines run through your kitchen, it is one room that our SERVPRO technicians find is often the source when conducting water mitigation inside your Merrimack home. If a mishap floods your kitchen, it could also spread to other rooms in your house. Standing water in your kitchen can also raise the relative humidity level in your building and cause secondary issues in places that do not come into contact with moisture.
Services we can offer after your kitchen floods out:
- Pump out standing water that is deeper than two inches using a submersible pump
- Use a mop and squeegee to remove moisture from laminated floors
- Use a heavy-duty extractor and weighted extraction tool to extract moisture from thick carpets
- Set up injection drying machines to dry out wall cavities
- Use drying mats on hardwood floors to prevent coupling
- Set up air movers to push air into cabinets
- Applied structural drying (ASD)
If your kitchen's relative humidity level rises, your cabinets could be negatively affected. Moisture can also leak into your cabinets from the inside out, becoming prime spots for mold growth. We can use fans or air movers to push air inside your cabinets which will speed up the natural evaporation process. Dehumidifiers can then pull all the moisture out of the air to aid the drying process.
If you ever notice standing water on your floors after your dishwasher malfunctions, call SERVPRO of Merrimack at (603) 262-9293.