SERVPRO of Merrimack Becomes an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Merrimack recently became an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm. The IICRC sets the industry standards for the Cleaning and Remediation industry, of which SERVPRO is an industry leader. The following is from the IICRC official website (http://www.iicrc.org).
”IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the cleantrust logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC actively pursues relationships with fiber producers, carpet and fabric mills, furnishing manufacturers and retailers, and others affiliated with the industry. The use of IICRC-certified service professionals is specified in leading manufacturers’ maintenance brochures and warranties.”
SERVPRO of Merrimack is honored to count itself among the select organizations to receive this certification. We will continue to offer the same standard of excellence that you have come to expect, but now we have the IICRC stamp of approval to back that up.