Quality Water Damage Assistance in Merrimack
SERVPRO Helps Merrimack Residents in Need of Water Damage Restoration
Water disasters in your Merrimack home or office are never easy to deal with, especially without the right equipment and planning in place. SERVPRO’s IICRC-certified water restoration technicians take the hassle and stress out of water removal services, repair, and reconstruction - helping get back to life as usual. We’re Faster to any Size Disaster – ready to deal with broken pipes, floodwater, faulty appliance leaks, and beyond.
With advanced inspection, extractions, and drying equipment, we are here to address your water damage in Merrimack. Not only are we a trusted leader in the restoration field, but being locally owned and operated means that all emergencies hit home with our team. Let us help you to restore your property, making it “Like it never even happened.”
We are Getting it Done Right the First Time with our Proven Restoration Processes
All water-related emergencies are slightly different, so unique solutions are best to get the right results. However, our general process for emergency services water damage remains the same, including the following steps:
- Initial contact
- Assessment and damage inspection
- Water removal services
- Dehumidification and drying
- Cleaning and repair (with controlled demolition, as needed)
Our Green Fleet to the Rescue
Part of the beauty of having skilled technicians on the job is that we always arrive with the right tools and equipment for each project. Our goal is to always return items and areas with water damage to pre-event conditions. We do this with the help of:
- Powerful extractors and submersible pumps
- Light wand or carpet extractors
- Rovers (ride-on extractors)
- Air movers and industrial fans
- Dehumidification (refrigerant, desiccant)
- Drying mats (injectidry systems)
- Specialized cleaning agents and deodorizers
There is no job too big or small, and we have equipment at the ready at any given time so that we can get started as soon as possible in any emergency from flooding to burst pipes at large-scale facilities. We have thousands of pieces of equipment waiting at our warehouse, which means we are powered up with the resources necessary to get the job done in a fraction of the time of DIY.
Does SERVPRO Save Money with Prompt Restoration Service?
The great thing about the restore versus replace mentality is it saves our customers time and money. We arrive fast to begin water cleanup, offering better results, thus lowering claim costs overall. Here’s how we can save you money on your Merrimack water damage call:
- The use of specialized equipment to locate hidden moisture, including meters, sensors, and Thermo-hygrometers.
- Emergency water mitigation to help minimize secondary property damage or the onset of mold and bacterial growth.
- Specialized cleaning and restoration, including handling priceless heirlooms, documents, and other delicate items.
- Advanced drying techniques followed by careful monitoring ensure your property thoroughly gets dried.
- Odor Control Technicians (OCT) to ensure no foul, musty odors get left behind – may include the use of ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers or thermal foggers.
- Sanitizing all surface areas, making everything Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned!
Did You Know We Work with Your Insurance?
Are you looking to have a stress-free claims process after suffering from damage? Let SERVPRO help to ensure you have everything in order!
Never let water damage take hold within your property by letting it sit too long. Get in contact with our team at SERVPRO of Merrimack to have our Green Fleet deployed to your door within hours. Reach us by calling (603) 262-9293 for emergency response, 24/7.